We are seeking a Help Desk Analyst with technical experience supporting software applications and maintaining workstations and office equipment and networks. The right person for this job is passionate about technology in general and is excited by the opportunity to be able to work with a broad spectrum of systems and applications.
We are a small business that is growing very quickly and we’re looking for the right person to come and grow with us. We can provide lots of opportunity to explore and learn new systems and we’re willing to help the right person acquire additional job related training to build expertise in the systems we utilize. This position will report to the Director of Technology and is an in-house position located at our corporate headquarters in Farmington, UT.
• Manage the provisioning of IT resources to ensure that business needs are effectively met with the most productive use of cash, time, and human resources.
• Manage user/group management policies on internal network and remote connections and with our 3rd-party applications such as Salesforce, Box, WordPress, Office 365, Corporate Gmail etc.
• Perform daily system monitoring with regular system health reporting.
• Constantly seek innovative ways to automate both administrative and business tasks.
• Manage software subscriptions and licenses for Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, and other 3rd party software applications.
• Certifications such as MCSE are a plus but not required.
• Able to effectively document and communicate necessary IT system policies and procedures both in written and verbal context.
• Experience with Apple computers is a plus
• Experience with Salesforce a plus but not required. (training available to satisfy this requirement)
• Strong problem solving skills.
• No regular travel required.
• Experience with hardware and software monitoring platform a plus.