The Arbinger team will be in Atlanta, GA next week at the three-day Association for Talent Development (ATD) International Conference and Exposition 2017.
What is ATD?
ATD is a professional learning and development (L&D) membership organization. Founded more than 70 years ago, ATD supports those who develop employees’ knowledge and skills around the world. The ATD International Conference and Exposition is the largest event for talent development professionals worldwide, drawing thousands of participants each year to learn the latest trends, best practices, and new solutions in L&D. This year’s keynote will be delivered by NASA astronauts Captains Mark and Scott Kelly!
What Will Arbinger Be Doing?
We have big plans for ATD International this year!
Our Founding and Managing Partner, Jim Ferrell, will be presenting twice at the conference:
- Cracking the Self-Deception Barrier: Helping People See How They Are Problem
- Helping Others to Change by Changing Mindset
In addition, we will give brief presentations at our booth throughout the three days. Presentations will last about 15 minutes and take place during breaks so as not to interfere with the main conference’s programming. Topics are:
- Can You Really Change Attitude? How to Invite an Outward Mindset in Others
- Effective Onboarding: Setting Employees Up for Success
- Developing Accountable People: Performance Management People Actually Like
- Making Training Stick: Effective Training Reinforcement and Sustainability
- Dealing with Conflict: Getting People Talking Again
- Developing Emerging Leaders: Saving New Managers from Themselves
Finally, we’ll be offering complimentary Mindset Assessments at our booth. Many thanks to those of you who have helped us beta-test by taking the assessment recently. The final version takes less than five minutes and provides insight into individual and organizational mindsets. At the conference, participants will be able to compare their results with the beta-test average as well as the average results of ATD 2017 attendees.